Page not found. Your pixels are in another canvas.
A list of all the posts and pages found on the site. For you robots out there is an XML version available for digesting as well.
This is a page not in th emain menu
- Y. Zhu, Yang Liu, Siyao Peng, Austin Blodgett, Yushi Zhao, and Nathan Schneider. Adpositional supersenses for mandarin chinese. In SCiL@LSA2019. New York, NY, Vol.2, Artice 40.
- Y. Yu, Y. Zhu, Y. liu, Y. Liu, S. Peng, M. Gong, and A. Zeldes. GumDrop at the DISRPT2019 Shared Task: A Model Stacking Approach to DiscourseUnit Segmentation and Connective Detection. In Proc. of DISRPT@NAACL2019. Minneapolis, MN, 133-143.
- L. Gessler, S. Peng, Y. Liu, Y. Zhu, S. Behzad, and A. Zeldes. Amalgum–a free, balanced, and rich english web corpus. In Proc. of LREC2020. Marseille, France, 5267–5275.
- S. Peng, Y. Liu, Y. Zhu, A. Blodgett, Y. Zhao, and N. Schneider. A corpus of adpositional supersenses for mandarin chinese. In Proc. of LREC2020. Marseille, France, 5986–5994.
- Y. Zhu, S. Pradhan, and A. Zeldes. OntoGUM: Evaluating Contextualized SOTA Coreference Resolution on 12 More Genres. In Proc. of ACL-IJCNLP 2021.
- L. Gessler, S. Behzad, Y. Liu, S. Peng, Y. Zhu, and A. Zeldes. DisCoDisCo at the DISRPT2021 Shared Task: A System for Discourse Segmentation, Classification, and Connective Detection. In Proc. of DISRPT@EMNLP2021.
- Y. Zhu, S. Pradhan, and A. Zeldes. Anatomy of OntoGUM–Adapting GUM to the OntoNotes Scheme to Evaluate Robustness of SOTA Coreference Algorithms. In Proc. of CRAC@EMNLP2021.
- Y. Zhu. Extreme Predicative Adjectives in Mandarin Chinese. In 8th International Conference on Formal Linguistics (ICFL-8)
- Y. Zhu and S. Pradhan. Revisiting the OntoNotes Sweet-Spot Enroute to Universal Anaphora. In CRAC@COLING2020