- Recent news:
- I will join Apple as a summer intern
- If you are interested in multilingual conference resolution, join our CRAC 2022 Shared Task on Multilingual Coreference Resolution
- Our lab system DisCoDisCo winned the CODI-DISRPT 2021 shared task
- One paper gets accepted to ACL-IJCNLP 2021
- About me
I am a Ph.D. student in the Department of Linguistics at Georgetown University, working with Amir Zeldes and Nathan Schneider. Currently I’m working on my Dissertation Proposal about coreference resolution under the supervison of Amir Zeldes, Nathan Schneider, Sameer Pradhan, and Greg Durrett.
My research interests lie in CL & NLP. Specifically, I’m interested in how discourse features are represented in natural languages. Currently, I’m working on coreference resolution and discourse parsing.
- I received my Bachelor’s Degree from Nanjing University.
- I am a fan of football (soccer), Go game (围棋), and Sudoku.